Saturday, December 6, 2014

Quick Pocket Card Tutorial

A quick visual on how I made a super fast pocket card for holding small pictures, lists, & journaling cards using my card stock scraps, washi tape, and a few embellishments. 
Step 1: Fold your card stock to the size you want
Step 2: Cut another piece of card stock to slide in. (I quickly sketched where I should glue when I slid it in to test how it fit.)
Step 3: Flip it over to decorate!
Step 4: I used a pre-made card and added a card stock candy cane sticker. I then started adding the washi tape.
Step 5: I trimmed off the top off the card along where the washi tape ended.
Step 6: Glue it onto your page and stuff it full of lovely things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! I greatly appreciate your thoughts!