Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Free Journaling/Pocket Scrapbooking Beach Printables

I have created beach printables to use in in your journals, smash books, or scrapbooks. These are free for personal use only and may not be sold or re-distributed elsewhere. They must be downloaded from here...the original site. I have made these cards specifically for all of you pocket scrapbookers who prefer to take vertical photos. There are not a lot of journaling cards available for us. They seem to gear the makings of the cards to those that prefer taking horizontal pictures. I could not find anything out there that fit in with my beach pictures so I decided to make my own. They are the perfect beachy blue color!
I also decided to share them to others free of charge as long as you follow the simple rules stated above. By downloading, you are agreeing to adhere to my rules of use.
I would love to see your pages and how you decide to use them in your journal, smash book, or scrapbook!
You may download them here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4YfbrvCL2mEaEY3b0pPWHBmVjQ/edit?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4YfbrvCL2mEbnY2QTh3ZkhkcUU/edit?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4YfbrvCL2mEVDlwNldBTVFTd3M/edit?usp=sharing

The first is a picture of one printed. I wanted to show how much richer it is in color versus the other pictures from the computer. All 3 pages are the same color of blue. Enjoy! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! I greatly appreciate your thoughts!